Kansas Nonresident Deer Permits:

Nonresident DEER Application Deadline: Late April.

Applicants must apply online from April 1 thru Late April or apply by phone 620-672-0728.

Kansas Unit Map

The unit map is the same for rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts. Blue River Whitetails is located in Unit 8. When filling out your application, under primary unit choose Unit 8 and the adjacent unit as 9. For your second choice mark Unit 9 for your primary, and Unit 8 for the adjacent unit. This will increase your odds of drawing. Make sure you mark the hunt type you will be hunting (ex. firearms, muzzleloader or archery.) If unsuccessful in the draw, hunter receives a refund and a preference point for next year’s draw.

Kansas Nonresident Turkey Permits:

Blue River Whitetails is located in Unit 3. Spring turkey permits and game tags may be purchased at any vendor location.

Hunter Education

Hunter education is required if you were born after July 1, 1957. You must carry your card with you. While hunting in Kansas, you must have a hunting license plus your permit. The hunting license is good for the calendar year, and entitles you to hunt small game and game birds also.